Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.05 brings stability improvements, bug fixes, and support for the upcoming Narco Road DLC. The Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 3 also adds Live Season Challenges.
Beginning on April 18, Live Season Challenges “will be available through multiple seasons with each of them lasting six weeks and featuring a specific theme with dedicated rewards. Through a new in-game menu section, you’ll be able to find the current challenges and follow your progression.” Check out more details below.
New in Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.05 (Update 3)
- First Season of Live Season Challenges will be live on Tuesday, April 18th. The challenges and their requirements will be accessible from the game menu once the player is in-game.
- Fixed a bug where the GPS would display the route for “El Emisario” instead of “Special Transport”
- Fixed “The Chemist” teleporting when escaping in certain situations
- Reload prompt no longer appears when accessing the command wheel
- Fixed “Marcus Jensen” mission not updating for the client while in 2-players coop
- Fixed an infinite XP exploit in extract missions
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.05 fixed a bug where the VIP wouldn’t appear in the truck when replaying “Death Truck”
- Fixed a bug where “Target too far” would stay on screen in “The Mole” mission after locating the Unidad captain
- Fixed missions NPC not spawning if the player leaves and return to the area in “The mule doctors”
- Fixed a bug where El Cerebro’s Assistant would not get into the car after failing the mission in “El Cerebro”
- Fixed Bowman’s call not triggering if the player fast travel during Pac Katari’s call
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.05 fixed the journalist not exiting the car if another player completes the “Free the journalist” objective in “The journalist”
- Fixed a bug where the player could get stuck in the menus after validating a tutorial
- Fixed GPS blinking when the player moves far away from the target
- Fixed wrong number of Kingslayer files displayed on the tacmap in Media Luna and Inca Camina
- Fixed the “Controls” section of the options menu not responding in certain occasions
- Fixed a bug where the “Return to area of operations” message would remain on the screen even after returning to the area of operations
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.05 fixed a bug where the objective of systemic activities would not display on the HUD
- Pressing the R3 button while in passenger position of a vehicle will now display rear view
- Added a new public matchmaking criteria based on difficulty level
- Fixed a bug where a joining player could not see a NPC grabbed by a peer
- Fixed intels not unlocking for players entering the province last, despite the mission being playable via mission sharing
- Fixed SAM incoming missile alert not being replicated in coop
- Fixed visual effects of the “don’t press me” button not replicating in coop mode
- Fixed absence of variation in the helicopter sound in co-op
- Fixed Suppressors sometimes not replicating correctly when changing weapon in the loadout
- Fixed a bug where the mission “the Agent” would be completed for only one player when the drone battery runs dry just after the conversation is finished
- Fixed a bug where the player could not interact with the rally point door if another player finished watching the cinematic
- Type 95 LMG’s Extended magazines can now be used in-game upon purchase
- Fixed the player surviving falls when sticking to a wall
- Player can no longer take cover behind destroyed destructibles
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.05 fixed the player occasionally shaking when taking cover
- Fixed XP stuck for players in very rare occurrences
- Fixed a bug allowing the player to prone and fire through walls
- Fixed a bug where the player couldn’t take cover when exiting a vehicle
- The Santa Muerte helicopter now has the same handling as the others helicopters
- Fixed vehicles not exploding when colliding with the train
- Fixed a bug allowing the player to clip through walls with a motorcycle
- Fixed a bug where the Unidad alert level could drop from 4 to 0 when a reinforcement wave is cleaned.
- The ADV Suppressor skill now properly affects damage reduction on all weapons.
- Fixed a bug where a weapon would become unusable if equipped in the loadout .while the player swapped weapons.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not re-equip the suppressor back on Silencio once they viewed the weapon without it in Gunsmith.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.05 fixed Amaru not having a radio voice while travelling by helicopter.
- Fixed missing sound effect when a boat collides with the shore.
- Fixed SAM detection sound repeating itself if the player exits the range in time.
- Fixed audio feedback on incoming missiles.
- Improved radio content randomization.
- Fixed a bug where the AI teammates would repeat the same idle dialogues several times.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.05 fixed absence of sound when a helicopter crashes.
- Fixed narrative dialogues replaying after each redeployment.
- Fixed an occasional graphic corruption on the road texture when entering and exiting pause menu.
- Fixed graphic corruption when colliding a vehicle with a trash can.
- Fixed the Unidad costume clipping through the camera in First-person view.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.05 fixed the NPCs not positioning correctly when entering a 30° inclined vehicle.
- The female ponytail hairstyle is no longer clipping with the Santa Muerte costume.
- Fixed a rare bug causing fps drops on long game sessions.
- XP boosters now display the number of hours they last.
- “New vehicle unlocked” pop-up won’t activate every time a vehicle pack is collected.
- Fixed Season Pass appearing as broken in the store when already purchased.
- The “Compensator V2-SMG” can now be attached to SMG’s.
- Repositioned Legend collectible in the Media Luna province.
- Fixed multiple places where the player could get stuck.
- Fixed various world building glitches.
- Fixed boats spawning on top of each other in Agua Verde.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.05 also fixed various crashes and glitches.