Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.10 is now available for download. According to the official Patch Notes, the new update includes a new PvP mode: Ghost War. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Ghost War is an intense tactical 4v4 game more. At launch, you will have 12 classes to choose from as you battle enemies across 8 different maps.
In addition, Ghost Recon Wildlands title update 8 also includes bug fixes. The patch has fixed a bug where a “NEW” tag would appear on the loadout even though there is no new unlocked item. Also, there is an improvement to campaign’s connectivity. Check out more details below.
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.10 (Title update 8) Patch Notes
- Addressed a bug where the player couldn’t redeploy freely after failing in the “El Cardinal” mission.
- Fixed a bug where a “NEW” tag would appear on the loadout even though there is no new unlocked item.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.10 has fixed a bug where the “Missile incoming” warning would be displayed too late.
- Fixed some situations where the prestige points earned wouldn’t appear on the screen.
- Fixed a bug where a player wouldn’t be kicked from the lobby if the command was initiated by several players.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.10 update added relay servers for improved connectivity between players.
- Player while shooting from the trunk of a car will no longer lose control over the character.
- Polished the new helicopter’s landing animation.
- Norton antivirus will no longer create troubles in launching the game with the latest Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.10.
- Fixed a bug where the “mission failed” screen would not appear, making the mission unavailable in In “El Invisible”.
- In “El Invisible”, has fixed the mouse input precision for the new helicopter control scheme. We implemented mouse acceleration which decays as a helicopter picks up speed, and a deceleration when a player is driving, as the previous implementation was losing angular velocity too fast.
- Fixed an issue causing vehicle doors to always shown as being closed when using NVidia Ansel.
The update size is around 4,7GB on Steam and 9,5GB on Uplay. On PS4 and Xbox One, this patch is up to 11GB. Check your game updates for Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.10.