Ghost Recon Wildlands update 8 Patch Notes are now available. The update size is around 4,7GB on Steam and 9,5GB on Uplay. On PS4 and Xbox One, this patch is up to 11GB depending on the version already installed.
The new update comes with the new PvP mode: Ghost War. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands: Ghost War is an intense tactical 4v4 adversarial experience. At launch, you will have 12 classes to choose from as you battle enemies across 8 different maps.
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 8 also includes improvement to our campaign’s connectivity. In order to improve the connectivity issues some of you are facing since launch, developers have also decided to back up our networking model with relay servers as it has been done for our Ghost War PVP mode. These relay servers route packets between players who cannot connect directly to each other, essentially eliminating many of the situations where players cannot connect because of incompatible NAT types. In order to minimize any lag induced by this routing, we spread our relay servers over many geographical locations and picked servers that offer the quickest routes to relay packets between players.
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 8 Patch Notes
- – In “El Cardinal”, fixed a bug where the player couldn’t redeploy freely after failing the mission
- – Fixed a bug where a “NEW” tag would appear on the loadout even though there is no new unlocked item
- – Fixed a bug where the “Missile incoming” warning would be displayed too late
- – Fixed some situations where the prestige points earned wouldn’t appear on screen
- – Fixed a bug where a player wouldn’t be kicked from the lobby if the command was initiated from several players
- – Added relay servers for improved connectivity between players
- – Fixed a bug where a player shooting from the trunk of a car could lose control over the character
- – Polished the new helicopter’s landing animation
- – Fixed a bug where Norton antivirus users would have troubles launching the game
- – In “El Invisible”, fixed a bug where the “mission failed” screen would not appear, making the mission unavailable.
- – Fixed the mouse input precision for the new helicopter control scheme. We implemented mouse acceleration which decays as helicopter picks up speed, and a deceleration when player is driving, as previous implementation was losing angular velocity too fast
- – Fixed an issue causing vehicle doors to always shown as being closed when using NVidia Ansel
Check your game updates for Ghost Recon Wildlands update 8.