Ghostery 7 extension for Microsoft Edge browser is now available. Ghostery increase your browsing speed, privacy, and protection. The extension detects and blocks tracking technologies on the websites you visit to speed up your page loads, eliminate clutter, and protect your data and privacy for a cleaner, faster, and safer browsing experience.
Trackers connect you and your browsing data to companies across the internet so that they can target you with ads and communications. These trackers slow down page load time as they transmit your data via third-party technologies, increase clutter on websites with ads and pop-ups, and put your information at risk as they share your browsing behavior with other companies. Using Ghostery to block trackers makes browsing faster, cleaner, and safer enables you to focus on the content you really want.
- Detects and blocks third-party tracking technologies (trackers) on websites to make web browsing
- Protects the privacy of your browsing data by preventing the calls of third party trackers
- Speeds up page load speeds by reducing the number of files and resourcdes that websites load
- Cleans up page clutter by preventing ads and pop-ups from rendering
- In-browser purple box that provides real-time tracker information
- Pause button to temporarily suspend blocking
- Eight filterable tracker categories to better understand the tracking technologies
- Website white-listing (aka, Trust Site) and black-listing (aka, Restrict Site)
- Tracker white-listing (aka, Trust) and black-listing (aka, Restrict)
- Detailed tracker information for user education
- Alerts for trackers that are slow, non-secure, or break websites
- Advanced features for account holders, including mutliple device syncing, detailed tracker URLs, and Ghostery trackermap sneak peek