Google Assistant for iOS is now available for download. Currently, the app is available in the US only. Rollout to other countries will begin later.
Today at I/O event, Google announced its AI Assistant for iOS. The company also announced some other improvements for Assistant including the ability to type with an assistant on phones. The company noted that many people don’t want to speak to their virtual assistants in public spaces, for example, and so the typing feature will allow them to interact with the platform without having to use voice commands.
Google Assistant features:
- Make quick phone calls (e.g. “Call Mom.”)
- Send text messages (e.g. “Text my bestie.”)
- Send emails (e.g. “Email your boss the latest TPS report.”)
- Set reminders (e.g. “Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.”)
- Set calendar events (e.g. “Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9.”)
- Play music (e.g. “Play Jazz music on Youtube.”)
- Navigate to places (e.g. “Get me directions home.”)
- Ask it anything (e.g. “Will I need an umbrella today?”)
Download Google Assistant for iOS from the link below.
[appbox appstore id1220976145]