Gran Turismo Sport 1.05 update is now available on PS4. According to the Gran Turismo Sport patch notes, the Gran Turismo Sport update 1.05 includes bug fixes and other improvements for the game.
In addition, with Gran Turismo Sport version 1.05, the number items displayed in the Mileage Exchange for Wheels and Special Colours has been increased to a maximum of 16 items. Check out full details below.
Gran Turismo Sport 1.05 Patch Notes
ABS controls have been adjusted to improve handling when braking while turning;
- Traction Control management has been adjusted to improve handling when accelerating while turning.
- The BoP (Balance of Performance) of the following cars have been adjusted:
・Mercedes AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport) ’16 [Power ratio: 94% > 95%]
・Audi R8 LMS (Audi Sport Team WRT) ’15 [Power ratio: 90% > 91%]
・Lamborghini Huracan GT3 ’15 [Power ratio: 94% > 95%]
・Hyundai Genesis Gr.3 [Power ratio: 112% > 111%]
・Nissan GT-R Gr.4 [Power ratio: 97% > 95%] [Weight Reduction Ratio: 110% > 111%]
・Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 [Power ratio: 100% > 97%]
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.4 [Power ratio: 97% > 98%]
- [BGM Playlist] has been added to [Options] > [Sound Settings]. When set to [Broadcast Mode], the BGM played during broadcasting will automatically change to a suited track (Race BGM will be turned off). This can be used to upload recorded videos on video-sharing service platforms;
- With Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.05, the steering wheel controller’s force feedback has been adjusted to strengthen the rise of torque near neutral position and suppress vibration on kerbstones.
Other improvements and adjustments in Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.05
- The handling when using the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been improved – While broadcasting a gameplay session, the BGM will automatically switch to a track suited for broadcasting (Race BGM will be turned off).
- The number items displayed in the Mileage Exchange for Wheels and Special Colours has been increased to a maximum of 16 items.
- Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.05 has fixed an issue where when purchasing a wheel in the Mileage Exchange, a list of applicable vehicles will now be displayed.
- The buttons assigned to the ‘Refresh List’ and ‘Room Details’ actions in the Room Selection screen of the Lobby have been swapped around with Gran Turismo Sport version 1.05.
- An ‘Online Server Status’ and ‘Maintenance and Error Information’ areas will now be displayed on the Top Screen.
- Gran Turismo Sport update 1.05 has fixed various other issues.