Io-Interactive has released Hitman update 1.30 (1.13) for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The new Hitman version 1.30 includes bug fixes and improvements. Xbox One X support is also now available with this update.
In addition, the new Hitman 1.30 update has fixed an issue that could cause the ‘compromised’ state to trigger when using a syringe on a guard whilst remaining unseen. Check out the official changelog below.
Hitman Update 1.30 Patch Note
New Campaign: Patient Zero
- 4 new missions: The Source, The Author, The Vector, Patient Zero
- After the routine elimination of a target, a contingency plan to unleash a global pandemic is triggered and Agent 47 must race against the clock to prevent a virus from spreading. This four-mission campaign spans different locations in the game, each one re-worked from the original settings with new gameplay opportunities, disguises, characters, challenges, gameplay mechanics, AI behaviour and HUD elements. Due to the dynamic nature of the Patient Zero missions, they are not available for Contract creation.
- 3 New Escalation Contracts
- The Cheveyo Calibration (Marrakesh by night), The Corky Commotion (Paris), The Dexter Discordance (Hokkaido)
- A new Escalation Contract for each new weapon/suit combination with some brand new complications based on new gameplay mechanics. We’ve themed these new features with each suit to make for some unique experiences. All of the Escalations are made up of 3-stages, so expect the challenge to ramp up quickly and completing each one will unlock the corresponding weapon to be used in all locations across the entire game.
- 3 New Weapons
- A New Bat – Corky the Clown’s signature weapon that triggers custom sound and visual effects every time it is used.
- Sieger 300 Ghost – an all-black sniper rifle with a supressor, 4x zoom and the Marksman perk, which allows you to improve your aim and slow time.
- Striker – a magnum pistol with increased damage at all ranges, knocks back targets and has piercing rounds.
- 3 New Outfits
- Clown – Corky the Clown is back! This fan-favourite from Blood Money returns in HITMAN and his red wig, colourful socks and giant shoes look better than ever!
- Cowboy – The Cowboy suit comes complete with a beautiful set of albino alligator boots, sunglasses and a cowboy hat as pure as Colorado snow.
- Raven – The perfect choice for Agent 47’s sniper operations, the Raven Suit is black and charcoal with the finest gloves and pockets for every tool.
- 40+ Patient Zero-specific challenges
- Hitman update 1.30 fixed an issue that could cause NPC’s to hear silenced gunshots through walls.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the ‘compromised’ state to trigger when using a syringe on a guard whilst remaining unseen.
- Hitman update 1.13 has fixed an issue where the Winter Suit would not cast the proper shadows in some locations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause NPC’s to get stuck in the ground when ‘dumped’ from height.
- Hitman version 1.30 has fixed an issue where the Fast Target option would occasionally place the crosshair above the intended target.
- Fixed a few minor issues on the Holiday Hoarders mission.
- Hitman version 1.30 fixed a few minor issues with character animation during opportunities.
- Fixed an issue that could make it impossible for 47 to interact with the Robot Arm, depending on what items are equipped.
- Hitman patch 1.30 fixed an issue that could cause the sun to show incorrect textures when in focus.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the church bell to respawn.
- Fixed a handful of issues with Abbiatti’s routine in the Landslide mission.
- Hitman update 1.13 fixed an issue where all NPC’s could be lured to room 207 using a clock radio.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Sticky Hatchet’ complication in the Arthin Occulation Escalation might not function properly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Jordan Cross to suspend his routine or repeat conversations, depending on 47’s actions.
- Hitman update 1.30 has fixed an issue where the map would show incorrect information about level geometry.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items to fall ‘out of world’ in specific circumstances.
- Hitman version 1.30 fixed an issue where Ninja 47 could get stuck on the roof. Not so ninja-like.
You can read full patch notes here.
Check your game update and download latest the Hitman Update 1.30 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.