Akyumen announced its Holofone Phablet. The Phablet will be available from September 1st. The main feature of the phone is its Dual OS mode support for Android and Windows 10 PC(yes it’s Windows 10 PC not Windows 10 mobile). The phablet also comes with a built-in projector.
Holofone Phablet Specs:
- Intel Cherry Trail 8300 Quad Core.
- Windows 10 OS and Android Lollipop.
- WiFi, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth, GPS.
- 128 GB Storage and Upgradable.
- Projector Screen Up to 100 inches (diagonal).
- Projector Resolution High Definition.
- Luminosity Up to 35 Lumens.
- Front Camera 5-megapixel.
- Rear Camera 13-megapixel.
- Screen Size 7-inch (diagonal).
- 4 GB RAM
- Battery 2910 mAh
- 2G/3G/4G – GSM, LTE
The Holofone phablet will start from $750 to $950. High-end model will include Bluetooth speaker, game controller, and battery stand.