For Honor Update 1.15 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. The latest For Honor 1.15 patch added two new heroes – Shaman and Aramusha as well as a new map, new game mode, and other new features. In addition, there are multiple bug fixes and gameplay improvements. An issue where leaving a duel by accepting a group invite now properly triggers a forfeit is now fixed. Check out full changelog below.
For Honor Update 1.15 Patch Notes
The Shaman uses a dagger and hatchet to stab and slash opponents.
Fighting style details:
- Predatory combatant
- Fast attacker
- Fast attacks let her strike at will
- Short range stabs inflict Bleed
- Becomes more deadly when the opponent is Bleeding
The Aramusha uses his blades for offense and defense. He capitalizes on the mistakes of his opponents to unleash a never-ending flow of fast attacks in every direction.
Fighting style details:
- Counter Attacker
- Fast attacker
- Infinite chains
- Very good special block move
- Very good dodges
A pair of massive stone skulls stand as welcome or warning to those who seek to enter the Viking Fortress. Perched high on a hill, the Fortress is protected by a defensive gauntlet, built by seasoned warriors to stop attackers from reaching their most valued haven.
- Few have ever made it to the Viking citadel, and none have made it out.
- Available in all game modes except Tribute.
Out of tranquil marshland rises a Samurai village, a densely populated maze of twisting alleys and unusual architecture. Here the people live in stilt houses above the water, and the landscape has necessitated a push skyward, creating multi-tiered neighborhoods at varying elevations.
- Navigating the village is a significant challenge for visitors and invaders alike, but a system of ziplines is sure to expedite travel.
- Available in all game modes except Dominion.
Two teams of four players fight for the favor of the gods. Each team must gather or steal offerings and bring them back to their shrines to unlock powerful blessings. The first team with three offerings (or the team with the most offerings at the end of the timer) wins.
Tribute is playable in Tower Ruin, Canyon, Shipyard, Cathedral, Cinder Mill, Forest, Viking Village and Market Town.
Improvements since Public Test
When the timer reaches 0:00 (during any phase of the match) the phase will not resolve until the latest interaction with a Shrine is completed or interrupted. The match carries on or finishes according to the result of that interaction.
Drop conditions when carrying an Offering have been refined, they should now be consistent throughout:
- On PTS, moves and feats that controlled other players would not make the offering drop. They now do.
- Being in revenge gives you the same immunity super armor gives you pertaining offering drop conditions
- Renown gain has been rebalanced, players should unlock their 4th feat towards the end of the match if all teammates contributed equally to the game. It was too fast on the Public Test.
- With For Honor 1.15, the damage boost from the “Vindicator’s Blessing” has been reduced to 20% (from 25%) and it does not affect feats anymore.
- The shield from the Guardian’s Blessing now has accurate regen rules, it will fill back up to 25 health (same amount as Public Test) 9 seconds after the last attack received (blocked or successful). This timer resets every time the character is attacked. The shield can still regen while in combat.
- With For Honor Update 1.15, respawn rules have been improved to greatly reduce the chance of players respawning in front of an opponent.
New patching system
- In order to significatively reduce the size of all future content updates, the team had to repackage parts of the game data in a more efficient manner. This is why this content update is bigger than our past season content updates. That one time increase only applies to players who currently have version 1.14.1 (our last patch).
- The optimization included in the new patching system is reducing the map loading times by more than 10% in most cases.
- Players were quickly locking and unlocking when fleeing from enemies, allowing them to run forever without activating the debuff for dishonorable play. Though players could still reach them, it was too easy to simply dodge one attack every time they locked on and time-out the match. The latest For Honor version 1.15 update will slightly increasing the dishonor gauge incrementation to stop the bar from stagnating and allow the runner to receive the debuff as intended. This change has no effect in normal play.
Level 3 Bots
- Level 3 bots should appear more often during matches based on the skill level of the players in the match.
Full changelog is now available here. Check your game update and download latest For Honor Update 1.15 on PS4 and Xbox One.