Infinite Warfare Update 1.18 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is now available for download. The update size is around 2GB. The new patch update comes with two new weapons — a new Assault Rifle and a new Handgun., along with other bug fixes and more.
In addition, the update includes bug fixes and other improvements. The latest patch has fixed a bug on all hybrid sights on SMGs losing hip fire reticles when switching between hybrid sight modes. Read full details below.
Infinite Warfare Update 1.18 Full Patch Note
- New Weapons: Stallion .44 (pistol) and G-Rail (AR)
- New Calling Cards, Camos, Weapon Accessories, and Gestures
- Fix for the Proteus and ERAD shotgun alternates not tracking towards contract challenges.
- Infinite Warfare Update 1.18 fixed a bug on all hybrid sights on SMGs losing hip fire reticles when switching between hybrid sight modes.
- Allow players to gain access to the M.2187 and Proteus summer variants via supply drop and allow for that variant to unlock the base weapon.
- Fix for scrolling issues while in the Mark II Collection menu of the Quartermaster.
- Fix for a bug that would cause the screen resolutions on PC to not refresh when resizing the game window.
- Infinite Warfare Update 1.18 fixed a bug where calling cards earned in SP would appear in the After Action Report in MP with placeholder images.
Check your game update and download latest Infinite Warfare Update 1.18 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.