Microsoft Windows 10 insider build 14367 for PC and Mobile is not rolling out. Dona Sarkar(Head of Insider Program) announced it on Windows Insider blog. There few new features include in this build. Recently, Microsoft released Insider preview build 14366 for PC and 14364 for Mobile.
— Dona @ #ForgeDevCon (@donasarkar) June 17, 2016
New in Windows 10 Insider build 14367:
New keyboard shortcut for Feedback Hub on PC: Now insiders can capture screenshots and launch Feedback Hub by just pressing keyboard shortcut Windows key + F. This opens Feedback Hub and attaches a screenshot of your PC (you can review and remove this before you submit). The old PC keyboard shortcut of Windows key + SHIFT + ? will not work now. On mobile, you can use VOL DOWN + POWER to launch Feedback Hub.
Handwriting Recognition Language Support: 23 new languages for handwriting recognition has been added as a tech preview. This includes Indonesian, Malay, Swahili, Xhosa and Zulu. You can install them from language settings and use them in the handwriting keyboard. Developers can also use them in your apps following the guide to recognize ink as text.
A new tool to give your PC a fresh start: New tool enables an easy and simple way to start fresh with a clean installation of Windows. This tool is now available from the Settings app for Windows Insiders using the latest builds that install a clean copy of the most recent version of Windows 10 and removes apps that were installed on your PC.
Fixes for Windows 10 PC Build 14367
- Cross-device notifications from your phone to your PC via Cortana are now more reliable and faster. You can also use quick replies from your PC for notifications that support that feature (there is a known issue in which this will only work if your phone’s screen is turned on, insider team is be fixing this!). Additionally, notifications from your phone to your PC will appear under its own Windows Phone group in Action Center with a fancy new logo to boot.
- Windows 10 insider build 14367 for PC fixed an issue where the emoji in cross-device notifications would appear as boxes.
- Windows 10 insider PC build 14367 also fixed an issue where certain emoji would appear as square boxes in some apps like Notepad.
- Fixed the issue with the Desktop App Converter Preview (Project Centennial) however you will need to download the updated version here http://aka.ms/converter.
- Windows 10 insider PC build 14367 fixed an issue resulting in the dialog when joining the PC to an Azure AD potentially being unexpectedly large on certain devices
- Quick Actions in Action Center that turn on and off different functionality on your device, like Bluetooth on your phone or Tablet Mode on your PC, now have a transient On/Off text indicator so you can clearly see the state change for these. Fixed an issue where the WIN + A keyboard shortcut to launch Action Center wouldn’t work if Action Center icon had been turned off. Also fixed an issue where certain notifications could result in the Action Center not launching until that toast had been cleared.
- Windows 10 insider PC build 14367 fixed an issue where Cortana wasn’t showing relevant system settings results for certain terms, in particular, “typo” or “connect”.
- Fixed an issue where the text in the network flyout might change color from white to black when entering credentials if your PC is using dark mode.
- Fixed an issue where PowerShell shortcuts pinned to the taskbar could only create one functional window subsequent windows generated from the pinned icon would not accept input.
- Windows 10 insider PC build 14367 fixed an issue where each newly opened notes in Sticky Notes would flash white and black after a certain number of notes had already been created.
- Added a new shortcut to turn on/off Private mode when using the Japanese Input Method Editor. This new keyboard shortcut is Ctrl + Shift + P. We also increased the width of the Japanese 12 key keyboard for small devices when in portrait, so as to improve ease of use and fixed an issue where no characters would be input when using this keyboard in a field where Input Method Editors are disabled.
- Insider team updated the Update & Security, Windows Update and Recovery icons in Settings, to be more reflective of the action.
- Fixed an issue where the Office apps might not show up in Start’s “Most used” list.
- Fixed an issue where saying “Hey Cortana” would launch Cortana behind Windows Ink Workspace.
- Windows 10 insider PC build 14367 fixed an issue resulting in Explorer.exe crashing if you selected “Open Command window here” from File Explorer’s context menu.
Fixes for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.14367.1000
- Developers now able to deploy an app via Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 to a phone running this build Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.14367.
- Mobile Build 10.0.14367 fixed an issue where Quick Actions in the Settings app were flipped from the order you saw it in the Action Center.
- Fixed an issue resulting in existing reminders failing to display in Cortana’s reminder section, and an error when attempting to save a new reminder.
- Fixed an issue where the text selection grippers would appear very tiny in certain places on high DPI phones, such as when selecting text in the reply textbox of an interactive notification.
- Reduced battery usage when Microsoft Edge is running in the background.
- Polished Action Center so that font size of dropdowns in interactive notifications is now consistent with surrounding text.
- Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.14367 fixed an issue where Battery Saver wouldn’t be turned on after tapping the notification prompting you to turn on Battery Saver when a battery is at 20%.
- Mobile Build 10.0.14367 fixed an issue that could result in dropped keystrokes when typing in Outlook Mail or Word Mobile.
- Fixed an issue where, for phones that support it, the “3G Only” and “Only 3G or 4G” cellular options were not working correctly for some Insiders, resulting in 2G networks being selected.
- Fixed an issue resulting in the Japanese Input Method Editor not working correctly in the All apps list search box.
- Insider team updated the Phone Update and Update & Security icons in the Settings app to be more reflective of the action.
- Transient On/Off text indicator added to Quick Actions in Action Center. Fixed an issue where if you swiped up on a full-screen VOIP notification, the dimmed screen behind it would flash. Fixed an issue where you may not receive notification toasts until the next time the Action Center had been opened if you had tapped on a notification on the Lock screen but then aborted the prompt to enter your pin.
- Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.14367 fixed an issue where Lock screen page in Settings may show incorrect data while the page is loading.
- Mobile Build 10.0.14367 fixed an issue where Quiet Hours might unexpectedly turn off after having been manually turned on using the Quick Action.
- Fixed an issue where certain sample images were displaying in portrait rather than landscape when used as a Lock screen background and the phone was connected to an external monitor. In fixing this, these sample images have now become available to select as a background for your second monitor using Continuum.
- Insider team fixed an issue that could result in key presses sometimes being entered multiple times over Miracast.
- Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.14367 fixed an issue where the “The accessory you’re connecting to isn’t working” error was truncated on the Connect settings page.
- Fixed an issue where the Windows Hello icon might get stuck on the screen after logging in.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a letter from the All apps list would sometimes scroll that letter to the bottom of the screen, rather than the top.
Known issues for Windows 10 insider PC build 14367
The narrator does not launch when you toggle switch to “on” via Settings app > Ease of access > Narrator.
Known issues for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.14367
- Insider team is working on data issues with some Dual-SIM devices where cellular data doesn’t work correctly with a second SIM. Several issues relating to cellular data with Dual-SIM devices have been reported by Insiders with the last two Mobile builds and we’re investigating these reports. Thank you for giving us this feedback.
- There is an issue where certain apps won’t be able to set Start or Lock screen backgrounds.