Instagram app for Windows 10 PC is now released. If you are using Windows 10 PC you can now download new Instagram from Windows Store. Previously, the company released the support for Continuum with Windows 10 Mobile. Check out what’s new in the Instagram app for Windows 10 PC.
New in Instagram app for Windows 10 PC
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools, and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Watch stories from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed. View them at your own pace.
• Discover photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts in the Explore tab.
• Send private messages, photos, videos and posts from your feed directly to friends with Instagram Direct.
• Instantly share your posts to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks. Keep in mind that other devices running Windows 10 may not support certain features, like the ability to capture and upload photos and videos.