Intel has announced new 7th Gen “Kaby Lake” Core processors. Intel 7th Gen ‘Kaby Lake’ Core processors chips bring the performance boosts and power efficiency improvements. According to intel, Kaby Lake is the first Intel chip do deliver true ultra HD 4K entertainment.
7th Gen Intel Core processors features:
- Faster and more responsive: Intel calls its new 14nm process technology as 14nm+. 7th Gen Intel Core delivers up to 12 percent faster productivity performance and up to 19 percent faster web performance over the previous generation from just a year ago.
- Access to premium 4K UHD content: With new computers powered by 7th Gen Intel Core, TV and movie fans will have access to premium 4K UHD content streaming from studios like Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and providers like Fandango.
- Opens a world of user-generated 4K UHD content: People can now view the 4K UHD content being shared on sites like YouTube and watch for longer on 7th Gen Intel Core-based systems. But they also have the power to create, edit and share their own 4K UHD and 360-degree clips up to 15 times faster than on a 5-year-old PC thanks to the work we’ve done under the hood with our new media engine.
- Gaming on the go: Gamers will see a threefold improvement in graphics compared to a 5-year-old PC, meaning you can play popular games like Overwatch™ anytime and anywhere on a thin, light laptop. And with Thunderbolt 3 support coming to more devices, gamers can use a single cord to plug in an external graphics dock and 4K UHD monitors for top-line gaming performance.
- Powers the thinnest and lightest devices ever: Some of the new 7th Gen Intel Core PCs are thinner than a phone, with the full performance expected from a PC.