Intel today officially announced its refreshed NUC mini-PC lineup with 7th Gen Intel Core processors. Intel unveiled five new NUC PCs, two Core i3 models, two Core i5 models and a Core i7 model. Intel Mini-PCs also includes Thunderbolt 3 and Intel Optane memory.
Intel NUC mini-PCs features:
- 7th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors.
- Full size HDMI 2.0 (4K @ 60Hz) and DisplayPort 1.2 via USB-C.
- Intel Optane Memory ready.
- Thunderbolt™ 3 technology (i5 and i7 skus).
- Intel® Wireless-AC 8265, IEE 802.1ac 2×2 + Bluetooth v4.2.
- Up to 7.1 multichannel digital audio.
- Multi-color front LED ring.
Intel’s NUC mini-PCs will be available for pre-order starting January 5. The company confirms that i3 models will start shipping late January 2017 and the i5 and i7 models in early April 2017.