Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.15014.1000 is now rolling out for fast ring members. The latest insider build brings many new features as well as improvements. However, the new build also comes with some known issues. Additionally, you can also try our previously posted fixes for insider mobile builds here. Check out the full list below.
Known issues for mobile build 10.0.15014.1000
- AAD Identity Settings Sync: Microsoft Edge does not sync Reading List from PC to phone unless there is a restart.
- AAD Identity Settings Sync: Microsoft Edge is syncing passwords on phone but not showing them in “saved passwords” in Microsoft Edge settings.
- When you receive a new email notification and tap on it to open the message, it doesn’t open the Mail app or message.
- New option to pause updates contains text referencing PC-only Windows Defender.
- Insiders with certain devices, such as the Lumia 635 and 636, may not be able to manually change the brightness. The brightness will still automatically adjust if it is set to do so, so please use that for the time being while we investigate.
- The ninja cat emoji display in two characters on the keyboard instead of the expected one.
- Adding a new card / paying with an existing card will not work in Microsoft Wallet.
- The Quiet Hours quick action button in the Action Center doesn’t work.
- Microsoft Edge might sometimes unexpectedly not rotate into landscape mode. If this happens, try quickly locking and unlocking your phone.