Microsoft has just released a new cumulative update KB3147458 Build 10586.218 for the official version of its operating system. The cumulative update KB3147458 Build 10586.218 can be downloaded by all users of Windows 10. Updates likely to include some security fixes, patch and stability improvements for Windows 10.
Microsoft Windows 10 update team member John Wink posted on Twitter.
— John Wink [MSFT] (@johnwinkmsft) April 12, 2016
Windows 10 PC KB3147458 build 10586.218 fix list:
- Improved reliability for Internet Explorer 11, .NET Framework, wireless LAN, Microsoft Edge, Windows Update, logon, Bluetooth, network connectivity, map apps, video playback, Cortana, USB, Windows Explorer, and Narrator.
- Fixed issue with connectivity of USB devices until OS restart.
- Improved discoverability of printers when a device resumes from sleep.
- Fixed issues with lock screen.
- Fixed issue with revised daylight savings time.
- Fixed additional issues with shutdown delays, Narrator, Cortana, roaming data usage, buying apps in the Store, video playback, facial recognition, Bluetooth pairing, Microsoft Edge, logon, Internet Explorer 11, Live Tile updates, .NET Framework, and Microsoft Installer (MSI).
- Improved security for CSRSS to address security feature bypass.
- Fixed additional security issues with Security Account Manager Remote Protocol, HTTP.sys, secondary logon, Microsoft Graphics component, .NET Framework, CSRSS, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 11.
Check your Windows 10 updates for cumulative KB3147458.