Microsoft has released a new cumulative update KB3205383 build 10240.17202 for Windows 10 RTM users. You will see a new Cumulative Update for Windows 10 based Systems (KB3205383) in you updates. Previously, the company released update build 10240.17190.
Fixed in update KB3205383 build 10240.17202
- Addressed issue that causes the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) client to fail installation when a device is re-imaged using the SCCM task sequence.
- Addressed issue with an error that occurs when the home page of the browser is set to an extremely long URL.
- Addressed issue with search suggestions and suggested sites feature of the browser not working properly.
- Addressed issue when changing the password for a local account with update KB3198585 installed, the computer will hang at “Changing Password”.
- Addressed additional issues with Internet Explorer and updates to time zone information.
- Security updates to Microsoft Uniscribe, Microsoft Graphics Component, the Windows OS, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and the kernel-mode driver.
Check you update for Cumulative Update for Windows 10 based Systems (KB3205383). If you’re facing any problem with the update, we have posted few fixes here.