Windows 10 Update KB4038782 Build 14393.1715 is now available for download. The new update for Anniversary update users brings fixes and improvements. The latest patch has fixed an issue where Windows Error Reporting doesn’t clean up temporary files when there is a redirection on a folder.
Previously, the company released update kb4033637 update Build 14393.1670. Check out the full official changelog below.
What’s new in Windows 10 Update KB4038782 Build 14393.1715
- Addressed issue where Windows Error Reporting doesn’t clean up temporary files when there is a redirection on a folder.
- Updates to Internet Explorer 11’s navigation bar with search box.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.
- Windows 10 Update KB4038782 Build 14393.1715 fixed and issue in Internet Explorer where graphics render incorrectly.
- Addressed issue where some Windows clients receive a 0xc0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION error when trying to install drivers.
- Addressed issue where a race condition may cause a blue screen on the server when Windows Server uses IPSec.
- Windows 10 Update KB4038782 Build 14393.1715 fixed an issue where Internet Explorer sometimes fails to display webpages correctly when a user installs Windows with the CopyProfile unattend setting.
- Re-release of MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows shell, Microsoft Uniscribe, Microsoft Edge, Windows scripting, Device Guard, Windows TPM, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and the Windows DHCP Server.
Check your update for 2017-09 cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4038782) and download latest Windows 10 update KB4038782 Build 14393.1715 for your PC. The cumulative update KB4038782 links will be available on websites.