Windows 10 update KB4041676 (OS Build 15063.674) is now rolling out for Creators update users. Users will see a new 2017-10 cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4041676) in their system update. The latest cumulative update includes bug fixes and other system improvements for the operating system.
The new update KB4041676 has fixed multiple issues including an issue in the Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature to allow headsets to work correctly. In addition, there is a fix for reliability issue when playing specific types of spatial sound content. Previously, the company released update kb4038788 Build 15063.608. Check out more details about the latest update below.
What’s fixed in KB4041676 update build 15063.674 for Windows 10 version 1703
- Addressed issue where some UWP and Centennial apps show a gray icon and display the error message “This app can’t open” on launch.
- Addressed reliability issue that causes the AppReadiness service to stop working.
- Addressed issue where applications that use the Silverlight map stack stop working.
- Addressed issue where VSync prevents devices from entering Panel Self Refresh mode, which can lead to reduced battery life.
- Windows 10 update KB4041676 has fixed an issue where user customizations (like pinned tiles) made to an enforced partial Start layout are lost when upgrading to Windows 10 1703.
- Addressed issue where the Universal CRT caused the linker (link.exe) to stop working for large projects.
- Addressed issue that prevents Windows Error Reporting from saving error reports in a temporary folder that is recreated with incorrect permissions. Instead, the temporary folder is inadvertently deleted.
- Addressed issue where the MSMQ performance counter (MSMQ Queue) may not populate queue instances when the server hosts a clustered MSMQ role.
- Windows 10 update KB4041676 has fixed an issue with the token broker where it was leaking a token that caused sessions to remain allocated after logoff.
- Addressed issue where Personal Identity Verification (PIV) smart card PINs are not cached on a per-application basis. This caused users to see the PIN prompt multiple times in a short time period; normally, the PIN prompt only displays once.
- Windows 10 update KB4041676 has fixed an issue where using the Cipher.exe /u tool to update Data Recovery Agent (DRA) encryption keys fails unless user certification encryption already exists on the machine.
- 2017-10 cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4041676) has fixed an issue where using AppLocker to block a Modern app fails. This issue occurs only with Modern apps that come pre-installed with Windows.
- Addressed issue with form submissions in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue with the rendering of a graphics element in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue that prevents an element from receiving focus in Internet Explorer.
- Windows 10 update KB4041676 has fixed an issue with the docking and undocking of Internet Explorer windows.
- Addressed issue caused by a pop-up window in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue where a Vendor API deleted data unexpectedly.
- Addressed issue where using the Robocopy utility to copy a SharePoint document library, which is mounted as a drive letter, fails to copy files. However, in this scenario, Robocopy will copy folders successfully.
- Windows 10 update KB4041676 has fixed an issue where MDM USB restrictions did not disable the USB port as expected.
- Addressed issue where creating an iSCSI session on a new OS installation may result in the “Initiator instance does not exist” error when attempting to connect to a target.
- 2017-10 cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4041676) has fixed an issue where connecting to RDS applications published using Azure App Proxy fails. The error message is, “Your computer can’t connect to the Remote Desktop Gateway server. Contact your network administrator for assistance”. The error can occur when the RDP cookie size limit is exceeded. This update increased the size of the RDP cookie limit.
- Addressed issue where USBHUB.SYS randomly causes memory corruption that results in random system crashes that are extremely difficult to diagnose.
- Addressed issue that affects the download of some games from the Microsoft Store during the pre-order phase. Download fails with the error code 0x80070005, and the device attempts to restart the download from the beginning.
- 2017-10 cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4041676) has fixed an issue where the ServerSecurityDescriptor registry value does not migrate when you upgrade to Windows 10 1703. As a result, users might not be able to add a printer using the Citrix Print Manager service. Additionally, they might not be able to print to a client redirected printer, a Citrix universal print driver, or a network printer driver using the Citrix universal print driver.
- Security updates to Microsoft Windows Search Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Graphics Component, Internet Explorer, Windows kernel, Microsoft Edge, Windows Authentication, Windows TPM, Device Guard, Windows Wireless Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Microsoft Windows DNS, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Server, Windows Subsystem for Linux, Microsoft JET Database Engine, and the Windows SMB Server.
Check your update for 2017-10 cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4041676) and download latest Windows 10 update KB4041676 for your PC. The cumulative update offline download links are also available on our website.