Monthly rollup update KB4041681 download links are now available for Windows 7. Microsoft security team has fixed multiple vulnerabilities in the OS with the latest release. This non-security update includes improvements and fixes. In addition, it also includes following new quality improvements as a preview of the next Monthly Rollup update:
Monthly Rollup update KB4041681 for Windows 7
- Addressed issue with docking and undocking Internet Explorer windows.
- Addressed issue with form submissions in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue with URL encoding in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue that prevents an element from receiving focus in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue with the rendering of a graphics element in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue where USBHUB.SYS randomly causes memory corruption that results in random system crashes that are extremely difficult to diagnose.
- Security updates to Microsoft Windows Search Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Graphics Component, Internet Explorer, Windows kernel, Windows Wireless Networking, Microsoft JET Database Engine, and the Windows SMB Server.