Windows 10 update KB4053580 download links are now available. The latest security update includes fixes and improvements.
According to the official changelogs, the patch has fixed the issue where after installing KB4038788, some Microsoft Surface Laptops boot to a black screen. Additionally, you must press the power button for a long time to recover.
KB4053580 UPDATE for Windows 10 v1703
- Updates Internet Explorer’s default visibility for the button that launches Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses issue where users of SQL Server Reporting Services may not be able to use the scrollbar in a drop-down list.
- Addresses issue that caused Windows Pro devices on the Current Branch for Business (CBB) to upgrade unexpectedly.
- Addresses issue where applications may stop responding for customers who have internet or web proxies enabled using PAC script configurations. This is a result of a reentrancy deadlock in WinHTTP.dll. This can result in the following:
- Microsoft Outlook can’t connect to Microsoft Office365.
- Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge can’t render any content (including local computer content, local network content, or web content).
- Cisco Jabber stops responding, which blocks messaging and telephony features.
- Any application or service that relies on WinHTTP is affected.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, and Windows Server.
Windows 10 v1703 update KB4053580 download links
Download KB4053580 offline files (64Bit)
Download KB4053580 offline files (32Bit)
Read how to install CAB files here.