Microsoft released new Windows 10 Insider preview build 14342 for the fast ring. Microsoft included many new features in build 14342. There are lots of new fixes in preview build 14342. But with like every new testing build this one also comes with bugs. Microsoft posted known issues list for build 14342 for Insiders.
Known issues with Windows 10 Insider Preview 14342:
- Feedback Hub is not localized and the UI will be in English (U.S.) only, even with language packs installed.
- Feedback Hub takes about 20-30 minutes after updating to this build to download and populate itself if launched from Start. If you launch Feedback Hub from All apps – it will force the app to hydrate.
- Symantec products such as Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Security are causing PCs to bluescreen (bug check).
- The QQ app from Tencent crashes. We’re working on a fix for the issue.
- If you are using a non-English keyboard, you can’t accept Bash prompts.
- Microsoft investigating an issue where if you’re running Insider Preview builds in certain languages, the All apps list on Start appears empty. A workaround for this is to use search to launch apps.
- Reduced the number of instances where boxes are seen when entering emoji. You may still see them in some text fields.
Note: Microsoft has removed the Wi-Fi Sense feature from this build, that allows you to share Wi-Fi networks with your contacts and to be automatically connected to networks shared by your contacts.