Lenovo Miix 320 Windows 10 tablet with a detachable keyboard details leaked online. However, this new tablet looks similar to last year’s Miix 310 model.
The new 10 inch Lenovo Miix 320 tablet comes with a detachable keyboard and an Intel Atom x5 Cherry Trail processor. The Lenovo Miix 320 tablet measures about 0.3 inches thick and only weighs about 1.2 pounds.
Lenovo Miix 320 specifications:
- 10.1 inch, up to 1920 x 1200 pixel touchscreen display
- Intel Atom x5 processor
- Up to 4GB of RAM
- Up to 128GB of eMMC storage
- 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2
- Optional 4G LTE
- 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, micro HDMI and microSD
- Stereo speakers and a headset jack
- 10 hour battery
- 5MP rear camera with autofocus and 2MP front camera with mic
Lenovo is expected to announce Miix 320 at Mobile World Congress later this month.