Lenovo has announced its new 2-in-1 Lenovo Yoga Book. The Yoga Book features a new halo keyboard that has no physical keys. The new keyboard also includes a built-in artificial learning software to learn and adapt to your typing habits. Yoga Book is available with both Windows 10 and Android.
Lenovo Yoga Book Notebook features
- 64GB of memory
- Up to 13 hours of battery life
- 10.1-inch IPS FHD screen
- Music and sound are enhanced with Dolby Atmos
- Transitions easily between four modes – Browse, Watch, Create and Type
- The standard real-pen accessory, a Wacom dual-use stylus, works as a stylus on the Yoga
- Book’s screen and also holds real ink tips so you can write on paper covering the multi-use keyboard panel
- Windows 10/Android
Yoga Book with Windows 10 will start at $549 and Android version is priced at around $450. All will be globally available beginning in September. In the US, the Yoga Book will be sold online by the end of October.