Microsoft Windows 10 PC insider build 14376 arrives for insiders. Microsoft released both Windows 10 PC insider build 14376 and Mobile build 10.0.14376. Latest insider build is available of fast ring insiders only. Like previously released builds 14372 , today’s build includes mostly improvement and bug fixes. This build has nearly 1,800 fixes over the last build. Dona Sarkar announced it on Twitter.
— Dona Sarkar (@donasarkar) June 28, 2016
Improvement and bug fixes in Windows 10 PC insider Build 14376
- Windows 10 PC insider Build 14376 includes the new Store update (11606.1001.25) that improves performance and reliability and includes fixes for accessibility as well.
- In Build 14376, Clicking on networks or VPN connections in the network flyout on the taskbar should now launch the network settings page like it should. Insider team also fixed an issue where the network flyout would sometimes only show the network settings link despite being currently connected to Wi-Fi.
- Windows 10 PC Insider Build 14376 also fixed the issue causing an error message when user enable Developer Mode due to the necessary package needed from Windows Update not being published appropriately. Go forth and create!
- Windows 10 PC Insider Build 14376 also gets updated Narrator to now support using physical volume buttons to adjust the volume while Narrator is in Scan Mode. The team also fixed an issue that could result in Narrator crashing when arrowing through list entries.
- Windows 10 PC Insider Build 14376 also updated Windows Hello on the Lock screen to not repeat the name of the person logging in.
- Insider team have fixed an issue where users might be unable to type in some UWP apps. Also fixed an issue resulting in certain Polish characters being duplicated when typed into UWP apps.
- Windows 10 PC Insider Build 14376 also fixed an issue where the Lock screen background might not be displayed correctly.
- PC Insider Build 14376 fixed an issue where your password would revert be being hidden if you tried to edit it while holding the reveal button.
- PC Insider Build 14376 fixed an issue where the search dropdown in the Settings app could end up displaying above the search box instead of below it. We also fixed an issue where the “For developers” settings page would be blank while checking for an optional package, and an issue resulting in no handwriting, speech and other optional components being listed for languages that do support them.
- Insider team also fixed an issue that could result in not being able to turn on “set time zone automatically”.
- The team fixed an issue where the icons in some Start menu tiles could appear zoomed in, for example, Alarms & Clock app or Calculator app.
- Windows 10 PC Insider Build 14376 have improved the consistency in scrolling and zooming speeds between monitors when using a precision touchpad on a multiple-monitor setup.
- Insider team fixed an issue that could result in Explorer.exe crashing after receiving a notification from Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed an issue where the caret might jump to the beginning of the line, rather than maintaining current y-axis position when using the up and down arrow keys in a textbox in Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed an issue resulting in an authentication error when launching mstsc.exe from an elevated Command Prompt.
There is no Known Issues with Windows 10 PC insider build 14376 yet. Microsoft is waiting for Insiders feedback for bugs.