Madden NFL 18 update 1.06 is now available for download. According to the Madden NFL 18 patch notes, the Madden NFL 18 1.06 update has added support for Xbox One X which will deliver 4K Ultra HD football Xbox gaming experience for the first time ever.
In addition, the new title update includes fixes and improvements. The issues around users losing control for a short time during the camera flip on turnovers is now fixed.
Madden NFL 18 1.06 update Enhancements for Xbox One X:
- Upgraded Resolution from 1080p to 4K Ultra HD: Providing players with the highest fidelity visuals in Madden NFL experience ever, delivering hyper-realistic gameplay to your fingertips
- Gameplay Runs at a Consistent 60 frames per second (fps): Delivers seamless transitions and improved gameplay performance between each down
- Character Level of Detail: Vibrant, detailed athlete visuals bringing your favorite NFL stars to life!
Madden NFL 18 update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Pass Accuracy tuning
- Addressed MUT squads improper XP awards
- Tuning to balance Coach Adjustments
- Replaced the “Bluff Blitz” hot route with “Hard Flat” for Inside linebackers
- According to the Madden NFL 18 patch notes, the Madden NFL 18 1.06 update has addressed issues around users losing control for a short time during the camera flip on turnovers
Full Change List
- Updated NFL records for Offline (already available in Cloud)
- Madden NFL 18 1.06 addressed issue displaying certain menus in 4K
- Addressed issue around Injured Players not showing up as being on the IR when starting a franchise via Play Now Live
- Made stability improvements
- Tuned to increase pass accuracy when throwing in a clean pocket with feet set in Competitive Game Style
- Tuned to decrease pass accuracy when throwing across the QB’s body at drastic angles and making back-foot throws
- Madden NFL 18 version 1.06 tuned to decrease defensive penalty for using the Pass Commit adjustment vs. running plays in all Game Styles
- Added logic for Conservative Ball Carrier Coaching Adjustment – now there’s a very low chance for defender fakeouts when this adjustment is active
- Tuned to increase frequency of holding penalties when the Aggressive Blocking Coaching Adjustment is active
- Madden NFL 18 update 1.06 tuned to increase frequency of offsides penalties when the Aggressive Pass Rush Coaching Adjustment is active
- Addressed issues resulting in catches being knocked out by minimal defensive contact
- Madden NFL 18 version 1.06 addressed issues around users losing control for a short time during the camera flip on turnovers
- Addressed online grieving exploits around spamming the Fake Snap mechanic to stop the clock and defenders intentionally Encroaching to keep the clock running
- According to the Madden NFL 18 patch notes, the Madden NFL 18 1.06 update has addressed issue resulting in incorrect field position after a touchback occurs on a missed field goal
- Madden NFL 18 1.06 fixed issue where kick return player would get stuck in a strafe assignment after colliding with a teammate
- Tuned to ensure plays populate in the Run/Pass Counter filter of the Play Call menu
- Added Skills Trainer Gauntlet stability improvements
- Madden NFL 18 1.06 added a controller-rumble prompt in MUT Squads to notify user-controlled receivers when the ball is snapped
- Tuned to address inability to move outside linebacker when showing blitz in the Dollar formation
- MUT Squads
- According to the Madden NFL 18 patch notes, the Madden NFL 18 1.06 update has addressed issues around incorrect XP awards
- MUT Squads
- Addressed rare issue around Field Goal net enlarging after missing a field goal.
Check your game update and download latest Madden NFL 18 update 1.06 on PS4 and Xbox One.