Microsoft released Azure Information Protection as Public Preview. New will helps you classify and label data in your organization at the time of creation, as well as apply protection, based on encryption and usage rights for sensitive data. Labels, and protection are persistent, traveling with the data throughout its lifecycle, so that it’s detectable and controlled at all times regardless of where it’s stored or with whom it’s shared internally or externally. WalkingCat also posted a tweet about the new app.
Download: Azure Information Protection – Public Preview https://t.co/fCt81LaWa5
— WalkingCat (@h0x0d) July 11, 2016
Azure Information Protection features:
- Information labeling through a new Information Protection bar for Office applications.
- User-driven, automatic and recommended classifications.
- Persistent file labeling and visual content markings.
- File protection (encryption and use rights) based on Azure Rights Management.
- Policy management and control service.