Microsoft Launcher app (formerly known as Arrow Launcher) is now available for Android users. The latest update comes with new features like Continue on PC, Personalized feed and more.
In addition, you can now personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed.
Microsoft Launcher app features
- People at your fingertips – Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
- Choose your look – Personalize the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs, gestures and more.
- Personalized feed – See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
- Continue on PC – Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows 10.
- Search the web and your phone in one place – Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar.
- Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
You can download the Microsoft Launcher app from the Play Store or from the link below.
[appbox googleplay com.microsoft.launcher]