Microsoft Pix Camera 1.0.38 for iOS is now available for download. The update comes with new features and improvements. The new update includes new features like Pix Styles which can turn photos into works of art and Pix Painting. The update also comes with stability and performance upgrades.
The company has also reduced the app size and it is now available over cellular networks. Check out more details below.
What’s New in Microsoft Pix Camera update 1.0.38
- Pix Styles— Completely transform your photos with artistic styles and watch as your artwork gets created.
- Pix Painting— See your masterpiece being created.
- Smart settings – Automatically check scene and lighting between each shutter tap and updates settings between each shot.
- Face recognition – People are the most important photo subjects, so when it detects a face in the shot, it automatically optimizes settings to help people look their best.
- Moment Capture – Captures a burst of frames every time you tap the shutter button, including frames before and after your tap, so you won’t miss the right moment.
- Best Image(s) – Automatically selects up to 3 of the best and most unique shots from the burst, and immediately deletes the rest, so you don’t waste your phone’s storage or your time comparing and storing similar frames.
- Image quality – Uses discarded burst frames to enhance each Best Image, improving exposure and color, and reducing noise and blur.
- Live Image – Automatically creates a short, looping video, by stitching together the frames from the burst into a Live Image, but ONLY when it senses motion in your shot, so it won’t waste a ton of your phone’s memory.
- Hyperlapse – Videos shot with Microsoft Pix are automatically stabilized for smoother playback, and can be time lapsed and saved at many different speeds.
- Auto-sync – Seamlessly syncs to your camera roll, so you don’t have to individually import or save your photos and videos to your camera roll.
- Widgets and 3D Touch – Where available, 3D touch and Today and Lock screen widgets are enabled, so you can jump directly into photo capture, selfie capture, video capture or gallery.
- Reduced app size.
- Pix is now available over cellular networks.
- Stability and performance upgrades.
You can download the Microsoft Pix Camera 1.0.38 from the iTune store. You can also download it from the link below.