Microsoft announced new Surface Book i7. According to Microsoft, the new surface is “the most powerful Surface Book ever”, the new Surface Book is powered by Intel’s Skylake processors 6th Gen i7 naturally and new GPU and twice the level of performance.
The new Surface Book i7 will also offers 16 hours of runtime. It also comes with a with a new redesigned thermal system, and clocking it at 3 times more powerful than a Macbook Pro 2013. Microsoft’s Surface Book is a beautiful product, and the firm recognizing that potential and iterating on it speaks volumes about its commitment to hardware.
Surface Book i7 Specs:
- 13.5-inch Pixel Sense display, Resolution 3000 x 2000 at 267ppi
- Processor 6th Gen Intel Core i7
- Storage 256GB, 512GB or 1TB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Memory 8GB or 16GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA GTX 965M 2GB
- Rear Camera 8MP with autofocus, 1080P recording
- Front Camera 5MP
- Windows Hello face-authentication
- Ports Two full-size USB 3.0, Full-size SD card reader, Surface Connect, Headset jack, Mini DisplayPort,
- Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer
- Security TPM chip for enterprise security
- 16 hours Battery Life
- Surface Pen, 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity, Magnetic storage
- Weight 3.63lbs (inc keyboard)
- Windows 10 Pro
The new Surface Book will be available in November for $2,399.