Microsoft released the Visio Viewer app for iPad as well as Visio Online preview. Visio Viewer for iPad allows high-fidelity viewing of real-world processes and plans on the go. It also allows you to reveal different visualizations of the same diagram by adjusting the visibility of certain layers.
Visio Viewer app for iPad features:
- Access on the go.
- View Visio files from OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint or those received as email attachments on iPad.
- Cloud storage keeps you in sync with updated information on the go.
- Share easily as a link or an attachment.
- Explore real-world diagrams easily.
- Experience the intuitive pan and zoom, which are optimized for a small touchscreen.
- Reveal different visualizations of the same diagram using Layer.
- Search text in metadata to locate shape in large diagrams.
Microsoft also released Visio Online preview. Visio Online preview allows users to access Visio right from their browser on any computer. You can also view and share Vision diagrams on the web. Additionally, users will also be able to access their Visio files on OneDrive.
The Visio desktop has always been a powerful tool for creating network maps, organizational charts, business processes and more. Visio Online Preview amplifies the power of visual communication by helping teams glean real-time information from diagrams with just a browser—turning your data-linked diagrams into an operational dashboard that more employees can access.
Visio Online is available to users of Office 365 Business Essentials, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Government K1, OneDrive for Business Plan 1, Office 365 Enterprise E1, Office 365 Government E1, Office 365 Enterprise K1, OneDrive for Business Plan 2, or SharePoint Online Plan 1.
You can download Visio Viewer for iPad from here.