Microsoft released Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 14267.1004. This is the same build that was released last week. Today’s build provides to fixes and one new feature and is again only Lumia 950, 950 XL, 650, Xiaomi Mi4 and ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce XL.
This is what Gabe Aul said about this build:
- Fixed the issue reported by Insiders in Build 14267 where the Lumia 550 no longer charges or connects via USB. If you hit this issue on your Lumia 550 – we have laid out guidance on various methods to get back into a good state here.
- Fixed the issue preventing Visual Voicemail notifications from happening.
- We’re introducing Visual Voicemail for dual-SIM devices such as dual-SIM Lumia 950 XL! Work for this feature was in Friday’s release but due to the above mentioned bug impacting notifications it was not working correctly. But now the experience should be working as expected.
- Microsoft released an update to the People app that brings back the history feature. For a given contact you communicate with, you can view the interaction, whether by today, yesterday, last week etc. Right now, your Skype messages won’t show up in history yet but we’re working on enabling this in a future update. Also – we’re tracking a bug in which opening an email item in history might not take you to that specific email.
Some additional known issues:
- If you have the Windows Feedback app pinned to Start, after upgrading from Build 10586.107 it will no longer show as pinned.
- We are seeing reports from Windows Insiders of issues connecting to wireless displays. We’re investigating.
- When using Continuum on the Lumia 950 XL – the trackpad experience is not working correctly.