Minecraft 1.0.4 update now available for download. The latest update brings Villager Trading to Pocket and Windows 10. Also, there are tons of other tweaks and bug fixes in the Minecraft 1.0.4 update. Check out the list of the key changes:
New Features in Minecraft 1.0.4:
- Added Villager Trading!
- Added Strangers Skin Pack.
- Music, sounds, and user interface can now be modified using Add-Ons.
- Added the Storage screen in Settings to manage worlds, resource packs, and behavior packs.
- New Add-On format: All of your old Add-Ons will automatically update to the new format. You may see warnings on those Add-Ons but they will be fully functional.
- The models for the Shulker and Ender Dragon can now be edited using Add-Ons.
- Husks are now a little bit taller than Zombies in Minecraft 1.0.4 update.
- Baby Villagers now have adorable, larger-sized heads.
- An addition of CDN for downloading optional content, reducing game file sizes.
- Added low render distance options for older devices.
- Clicks are now registered when quickly right-clicking items in the inventory.
- Field of View will now increase properly when sprinting and Field of View is set to max in the settings.
- The Nether Star can no longer be destroyed by explosions.
- Capes will no longer appear when wearing Elytra.
- Fixed the hitbox on Stone and Wooden Buttons so they can no longer be stepped on by players and other mobs.
- Zombie Villagers of different variants now keep their professions when importing the world from 0.15.9 or earlier.
- Destroying a painting no longer destroys the block behind it in Minecraft 1.0.4 update.
- Ridden mobs (e.g. Spider Jockeys) can now be pulled into Minecarts.
- Villagers will no longer wander too far away from their Village and run slower when attacked.
- Achievements no longer unlock in Survival if Behavior Packs are used.
- Several achievements fixed and will now unlock.
- Several texture issues fixed in Minecraft 1.0.4 update.
- Several crash issues fixed.
- The game no longer needs to be restarted before a shader pack is applied.
- Villagers will no longer do farming work if they’re not a farmer.
- Villagers are less greedy and will no longer immediately pick up items thrown at them. They’ll even throw food for other Villagers.
Check and download the latest Minecraft 1.0.4 update for your device.