Minecraft Pocket Edition Beta 1.0.3 changelog is now available. The new beta update added Dutch localization. Also, there are other bug fixes and improvements to the game. Check out the full details below.
Minecraft Pocket Edition Beta 1.0.3:
- Added Dutch localization
- Fixed an issue causing servers to blink between online and offline status.
- Fixed a realms crash when a player exits.
- Fixed a crash when using some items.
- Fixed a server crash when a player entered a mutated biome.
- Fixed an issue that caused pressure plates, buttons, and other Redstone items to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue with hoppers not ticking the proper order.
- Fixed an issue when destroying a door.
- Fixed an issue with item duplication.
- Fixed an issue allowing a player to incorrectly obtain End Gateway blocks.
- Observer block’s arrows should now point in the direction of power.
- Observer blocks will no longer be placed upside-down.
- Fixed an issue where realms members that were not your friends were not being displayed.
- Bats should spawn more often.
- Fixed an issue with End Gateway textures on mobile devices.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdzsbb]