Minecraft PS3 1.58 update is now available for download. This new minor update is released to fix missing Glide Myths Track Pack issue. The pack was released with previous update 1.57, however, some users reported that they are unable to download Glide Myths Track Pack or the Pack is not showing for them. The minor patch will fix all those issues.
Minecraft PS3 1.58 update Patch Notes
- Minecraft 1.58 update for PS3 has fixed missing Glide Myths Track Pack issue.
Previously, Minecraft update 1.57 for PlayStation 3 was released with fixes. Check out the changelog below.
Minecraft 1.57 update for PS3 Patch Notes
- Added Glide Myths Track Pack; Drift through the clouds of Icarus, dive into conflict in Excalibur and ride with the Kelpies in Celts.
- Added “Strangers – Biome Settlers 3” Skin Pack.
- Fixed slow moving mobs in water.
- Endermen and Endermites should always be hostile to each other.
- Polar Bears should not attack the player when in peaceful mode.
- Wither Skeletons no longer fear daylight and will attack anything that lives.
- Zombie Horses and Skeleton Horses can now be tamed and leashed.
- Skeletons shouldn’t attack Village Golems.
- With the latest Minecraft 1.57 for PS3, Strays now flee from Wolves.
- Wolves should not become hostile against mobs that they can’t directly see.
- Fix for Farmer Villagers not planting seeds often enough.
- Crafting any kind of Boat now requires a Wooden Shovel.
- String can now be crafted from The Web.
- With Minecraft 1.57, Purpur Stairs and Slabs can now be crafted from both Purpur Blocks and Pillars.
- With the latest Minecraft 1.57 for PS3, stone Slabs, Redstone Repeaters, and Redstone Comparators can now be crafted from Stone, Granite, Andesite, Diorite, and their Polished variants.
- With Minecraft 1.57 for PS3, observers should register changes to Item Frames.
- Observers should register changes to Doors.
- Observers should register changes to Flower Pots.
- Observers should not output extra signals for fire block state changes.
- Observers should not output multiple signals when lava or water is placed in front of them.
- With Minecraft Update 1.57 for PS3, Pistons can now push Daylight Sensors.
- Potion durations have changed.
- Fixed area in the Mini Game Lobby that caused players to become invulnerable in the Mini Game if they were in this location when the round started.
- Fix for MCCE-5523 – Pick Block in Creative
- MCCE-5549 – Hotbar is not centered in splitscreen battle
- Fix for MCCE-2000 – Zombies get stuck in water
- Minecraft PS3 Update 1.57 brings a fix for MCCE-2868 – Levitation effect all in Capitals.
Check your game update and download latest Minecraft PS3 1.58 Update.