Minecraft PS4 update 1.56 is now available for download. The latest Minecraft update for PS4 comes with new Glide Myths Track Pack and “Strangers – Biome Settlers 3” Skin Pack. The new patch also includes various fixes and improvements to the game. Check out more details below.
Minecraft PS4 update 1.56 Patch Notes
- Minecraft update 1.56 for PS4 has added Glide Myths Track Pack; Drift through the clouds of Icarus, dive into conflict in Excalibur and ride with the Kelpies in Celts.
- Minecraft PS4 update 1.56 added “Strangers – Biome Settlers 3” Skin Pack.
- Fixed slow moving mobs in water.
- Endermen and Endermites should always be hostile to each other.
- Polar Bears should not attack the player when in peaceful mode.
- Wither Skeletons no longer fear daylight and will attack anything that lives.
- With the latest Minecraft 1.56 for PS4, Zombie Horses and Skeleton Horses can now be tamed and leashed.
- With Minecraft update 1.56 for PS4, Skeletons shouldn’t attack Village Golems.
- With the latest Minecraft 1.56 for PS4, Strays now flee from Wolves.
- Wolves should not become hostile against mobs that they can’t directly see.
- Minecraft PS4 update 1.56 brings a fix for Farmer Villagers not planting seeds often enough.
- Crafting any kind of Boat now requires a Wooden Shovel.
- String can now be crafted from The Web.
- With Minecraft PS4 update 1.56, Purpur Stairs and Slabs can now be crafted from both Purpur Blocks and Pillars.
- With the latest Minecraft 1.56 for PS4, stone Slabs, Redstone Repeaters, and Redstone Comparators can now be crafted from Stone, Granite, Andesite, Diorite, and their Polished variants.
- With Minecraft update 1.56 for PlayStation 4, observers should register changes to Item Frames.
- Observers should register changes to Doors.
- With Minecraft PlayStation 4 update 1.56, observers should register changes to Flower Pots.
- Observers should not output extra signals for fire block state changes.
- With the latest Minecraft 1.56 for PS4, observers should not output multiple signals when lava or water is placed in front of them.
- With Minecraft update 1.56 for PlayStation 4, Pistons can now push Daylight Sensors.
- With Minecraft PS4 update 1.56, Potion durations have changed.
- Fixed area in the Mini Game Lobby that caused players to become invulnerable in the Mini Game if they were in this location when the round started.
- Fix for MCCE-5523 – Pick Block in Creative
- Minecraft update 1.56 for PS4 include a fix for MCCE-5549 – Hotbar is not centered in splitscreen battle
- Fix for MCCE-2000 – Zombies get stuck in water
- Minecraft PS4 update 1.56 brings a fix for MCCE-2868 – Levitation effect all in Capitals.
Check your game update and download latest Minecraft PS4 update 1.56. The Minecraft players on PlayStation 3 is also receiving the update 1.57.