Minecraft update 1.2.2 is now available for download. The latest update comes with bug fixes and other improvements for the game. According to the official patch notes, the patch has fixed a crash when backing out from a menu using a controller if there was a setting toggled by touch or mouse/keyboard.
In addition, resource packs are now applied with Minecraft 1.2.2 update to the main menu after restarting the game when the resource pack was previously added to Active Packs in the Global Resources menu.
Minecraft update 1.2.2 Patch Notes
New Marketplace Content:
- Silvermist by Pathway Studios
- Wizard’s Retreat by Imagiverse
- Forbidden Forest by Blockception
- Abstraction: GRID by Jigarbov
- Adventure Maps
- Wildlife: Savanna by PixelHeads
- Autumn Mini-Games Festival by Noxcrew
- Skin Packs
- 12 Wonders Skin Pack by Toyaplays
- Adventure Together by Pathway Studios
- Mineplex Heroes by Mineplex
- Foodies by 57 Digital
- Autumn Festival by Noxcrew
- Minecraft update 1.2.2 has fixed a crash that occurred when loading worlds.
- Fixed a crash when backing out from a menu using a controller if there was a setting toggled by touch or mouse/keyboard.
- Fixed a crash when signing out of the safe area screen after switching to a new profile (Xbox One only).
- Minecraft 1.2.2 has fixed a crash that occurred in the World Settings screen.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when joining servers.
- Minecraft update 1.2.2 has fixed a crash related to inputting and rendering text (Xbox One only).
- Increased performance when navigating the main menu (Xbox One only).
- Holding sneak and jump at the same time while flying will no longer drift slowly downward.
- Realms invite links now appear (Xbox One only).
- The cake is not a lie! On controller, the Recipe Book no longer says ingredients are missing when they are present in the inventory.
- Redstone dust and components now properly show their active/inactive status.
- Redstone components no longer freeze or trigger when reloading a world.
- Eggs thrown at other players will now cause knockback effect.
- All firework rockets can now be taken from the Recipe Book without disappearing.
- With Minecraft 1.2.2, resource packs are now applied to the main menu after restarting the game when the resource pack was previously added to Active Packs in the Global Resources menu.
- Each player in split-screen now has appropriate lighting for the dimension they are in
- Minecraft update 1.2.2 has fixed issue of Efficiency III diamond pickaxes not continually mining blocks that are fast to mine, such as netherrack.
- Mending enchantment will now work properly with fishing rods in Minecraft 1.2.2.
- Using commands or Pick Block to get Shulker boxes no longer displays the placeholder name.
- Mob heads can now be equipped if the stack contains more than one when using a touch screen.
- Ladders placed on other ladders or slabs will no longer be invisible.
- Pressing the left thumbstick will now toggle the Recipe Book on if it was closed.
- Recipe Book now updates properly when opening and the Craftable toggle is off.
- Armors of the same type will now visually switch properly in armor slots on Classic UI.
- Minecraft 1.2.2 has fixed the B Button not closing the settings menu when a slider is highlighted.
- Chat and Active Status Effect screens will now open on the first press of d-pad buttons.
- Fixed overlap issues with the Players Permission dropdown menu.
- Minecraft update 1.2.2 has fixed incorrect controller tooltips appearing on several menu screens.
- Fixed Old worlds crashing and taking too long to load.
Check your game update and download latest Minecraft update 1.2.2 for Xbox One and other platforms.