NBA 2K18 1.07 update is now rolling out on PS4. According to the official NBA 2k18 version 1.07 patch notes, the update includes various bug fixes and improvements. In addition, after NBA 2k18 update 1.07, when you lose a walk-on game, you will now be returned to the front of the walk-on building rather than at the starting spawn point in the Neighborhood.
NBA 2K18 1.07 Update Patch Notes
- Updated custom t-shirt kiosk coming
- Portland and San Antonio’s courts have been updated to properly match their real-world counterparts.
- Lonzo Ball and other player hairstyles have been updated to match his new look.
- Fixed a bug where the number of timeouts left indication on the scorebug was resetting between quarters.
- The correct amount of VC should now be displayed at the end of Ante-Up games.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when finishing a MyTEAM game with Spanish commentary enabled
- MyPLAYER theme song will now play during the starting lineups when one is set.
- Fixed an issue where players 96 overall or higher would hang when the opposing team quits out of an active Pro-Am Team Arena game.
- When you lose a walk-on game, you will now be returned to the front of the walk-on building rather than at the starting spawn point in the Neighborhood.
- Defensive settings panel for OTFC will now function for AI players in Pro-Am games.
- NBA 2K18 update 1.07 fixed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a trade that sent Two-Way players to a team whose roster is full can result in one or more of those players disappearing from the league.
Check your game update and download NBA 2K18 1.07 update on PS4 and Xbox One.