A new cumulative update KB3192441 for Windows 10 1511 users released. You will see a new Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3192441) in you updates.
The latest cumulative update KB3192441 for Windows 10 1511 (Threshold 2) will push the build number slightly from last build 10586.589 to PC build 10586.633 and Mobile build 10.0.10586.633.
Fixed in Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB3192441 build 10586.633
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, kernel mode drivers, downloading apps from the Store, and Windows graphics device interface (GDI).
- Addressed issue causing printer drivers to not install correctly after installing security update KB317005.
- Addressed issue causing sign-in errors if a password is entered incorrectly or a new password doesn’t meet password complexity requirements after installing security update KB3167679.
- Addressed issue that causes Internet Explorer 11 to fail sometimes when using a user-defined style sheet.
- Addressed issue where scrollbar position is reset after display property is set to none in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where a script in a nested frameset may not run correctly in Microsoft Edge.
- Improved support for websites by updating the HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) preload list.
- Improved the upload of telemetry and download of telemetry settings in an authenticated proxy environment and support for Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- Addressed additional issues with revised daylight saving time, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, and WebDAV.
- Security updates to kernel-mode drivers, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows registry, and diagnostic hub.