Microsoft Office Lens UWP app is now available on PC also. Recently, Microsoft released Office Lens for Windows 10 mobiles. Now you can use Office Lens on PCs, mobiles, and Hololens.
Office Lens trims, enhances and makes pictures of whiteboards and docs readable, and saves them to OneNote. You can use Office Lens to convert images to PDF, Word and PowerPoint files too. Office Lens is like having a scanner in your pocket. Like magic, it will digitalize notes on whiteboards or blackboards.
What’s new in Office Lens UWP app
- Now you can convert your pictures to PDF files with selectable text, in addition to Word and PowerPoint files, and save them to OneDrive.
- Capture and crop a picture of a whiteboard or blackboard and share your meeting notes with co-workers.
- Make digital copies of your printed documents, business cards or posters and trim them precisely.
- Printed text will be automatically recognized (using OCR) so you can search for words in images and copy and edit them.
- With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and cleans up glare and shadows.
- With Document mode, Office Lens trims and colors images perfectly.
- Pictures are saved to your camera roll and also directly into OneNote, so you can see the images across all your devices.
- Choose to convert images to PDF (.pdf), Word (.docx), or PowerPoint (.pptx) files that are automatically saved to OneDrive.
[appbox windowsstore appid 9wzdncrfj3t8]