Microsoft has released a new cumulative update KB3198585 build 10240.17190 for Windows 10 users. You will see a new Cumulative Update for Windows 10 based Systems (KB3198585) in you updates. Previously, the company released update build 10240.17157.
Fixed in Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB3198585 build 10240.17190
- Addressed issue to update the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue with deadlocks occurring after a user password reset.
- Addressed issue with point rendering in Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed issue with Japanese characters that are missing when converted by the Input Method Editor.
- Addressed additional issues with filter drivers, enterprise security, Windows shell, and Internet Explorer 1.
- Security updates to the Windows OS, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Windows File Manager, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows authentication methods, kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive, Microsoft Video Control, OpenType, and the Common Log File System driver.