Note: Insider team has not released any changelog for Mobile build 10.0.10586.545 yet. We will update as soon as we get the official changelog. Below listed fixes are for PC build 10586.545.
Microsoft is now rolling out Cumulative update KB3176493 or Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.10586.545 over-the-air. The latest patch KB3176493 will increment the build number slightly from Mobile build 10.0.10586.494 to Mobile 10.0.10586.545. There is no new feature in this mobile build 10.0.10586.545. The update includes only bug fixes and improvements.
Fixes in Windows 10 Update KB3176493 Build 10586.545 and mobile build 10.0.10586.545:
- Improved reliability by allowing more time for devices to recover from connected standby mode.
- Fixed issue affecting some devices with Bitlocker enabled that didn’t start up to the BitLocker password entry screen.
- Fixed issue with MouseUp and MouseDown events not working correctly when using a scroll bar in an Inline Frame (IFrame).
- fixed issue that delays the display of content when resizing the Internet Explorer 11 browser window.
- Update KB3176493 fixed an issue with special keys and mouse clicks that don’t work on devices when Remote Assistance is in session.
- Fixed issue with rendering multi-pixel points in Web Graphics Library (WebGL).
- Fixed additional issues with certain devices that can’t transition from connected standby to sleep mode, updates not installing, and Internet Explorer 11.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Kernel Mode Drivers, Windows Authentication Methods, Microsoft Graphics Component, and Kernel Mode Blacklist.
Cumulative Update KB3176493 or Build 10586.545 is also released for Windows 10 PCs users. Windows 10 August month cumulative update includes improvements and security fixes. Note this is not the Anniversary Update, which is still coming in the coming weeks.