Microsoft is now rolling out a new Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.10586.589 update. The latest patch will increment the build number slightly from Mobile build 10.0.10586.545 to Mobile 10.0.10586.589.
Fixes in Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.10586.589
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, USB, and the .NET framework.
- Addressed issue with the link to “Change my environment variables” in the User Accounts Control Panel not working correctly.
- Addressed issue where a device, which previously had Internet access, has the incorrect time and date after joining a network with no Internet access to SSL servers.
- Addressed issue where someone with a mandatory profile can’t use the Start menu, Cortana, search, and some pre-installed apps.
- Addressed issue where, after installing a package using Windows Installer (MSI), customers can’t run any command line utility unless they restart or sign out and then sign in to their device.
- Addressed issue causing “Print all linked documents” to not work in Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Removed the Copy Protection option when ripping CDs in Windows Media Audio (WMA) format from Windows Media Player.
- Addressed additional issues with excessive security logging, Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), consumer storage, Add-On List Group Policy Object, mobile broadband, filter drivers, Internet Explorer 11, Windows Media Player, graphics, revised daylight saving time, and Windows Shell.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, Windows Secure Kernel Mode, Windows SMB Server, Windows kernel, Windows Lock Screen, and Adobe Flash Player.