Microsoft is now seeding Windows 10 Anniversary Update RTM build 14393 for PC and Mobile build 10.0.14393. The new Windows 10 insider build 14393.0 for PC and Mobile build 10.0.14393.0 is released for fast ring insiders only. Slow ring insiders are still on build 14388.
As we were expecting the last build as Windows 10 Anniversary Update RTM build, but Insider team surprised us by releasing another new build.
New in Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.14393.0
- Mobile build 10.0.14393 fixed an issue resulting in rapid battery drain when Visual Voicemail syncs voicemail messages on Dual SIM devices like the Lumia 950 XL.
- Build 10.0.14393.0 also fixed an issue causing some battery drain on older devices like the Lumia 535, 640, 735, 830, 930 and Icon.
- Mobile build 10.0.14393 fixed the issue causing Voice Recorder to not show up consistently as an option for Call Recording. A app update was released last Friday that fixes this issue. Make sure you have the app version 10.1607.1931.0.
- Insider team also fixed several issues impacting Dual SIM capabilities. Using a device with two SIMs should work as it should.
Known issues in Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.14393
- Insider team will continue to investigate W-Fi issues on certain devices.
- In Build 10.0.14393 turning off Bluetooth can sometimes result in freeze, crash, or reset. See this forum post for more details.
- With Build 10.0.14393 wallet users are prompted for a PIN twice when using tap to pay from a locked phone. You can enter their PIN twice and tap as usual once the phone is unlocked. A fix for this will come as a Wallet app update via the Store.
- REMINDER: Insider team has changed the backup format for Windows 10 Mobile devices to reduce the size of the backup stored in OneDrive. As a result, if you do a backup on a device running the latest Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds and move back to the released version of Windows 10 Mobile (Build 10586) and restore from your backup – your Start screen layout won’t restore and remain the default Start layout. Your previous backup also gets overwritten. If you need to go back to Build 10586 temporarily, once you are on Build 10586 you should disable backup so it doesn’t overwrite the good backup from Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds. We will stop noting this going forward.
Windows Anniversary Update is coming to August 2. Microsoft Windows 10 free upgrade offer is also ending on July 29. If you are still on Windows 7/8/8.1, you have few days left to upgrade your PC to Windows 10. Free upgrade for Windows 10 Mobile will continue after August 2. The company also released July update for Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.10586.494.