Microsoft has released new Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.103 for Insider members. The latest update will upgrade old build 10.0.14393.82 to new build 10.0.14393.103. If you are an Insider member check your updates for Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones 10.0.14393.103. The company also released cumulative update KB3176938 or PC build 14393.103.
New in Windows 10 mobile build 10.0.14393.103
- New build has improved performance for the speed of purchasing Store apps.
- Fixed the battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark (?) symbol.
- Build 10.0.14393.103 improved the support for new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- New update build also fixed the issue with the game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
Recently, Microsoft has also released Cumulative Update KB3176936 and KB3176934 build 14393.82 for Windows 10 anniversary update users.