Insider team just released Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 10.0.14376. The new Mobile build 10.0.14376 is only available for Fast ring insiders. Insider team fixed almost 1800 issues in this build.
— Windows Blogs (@windowsblog) June 28, 2016
Improvements in Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 10.0.14376
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 10.0.14376 includes the Store update (11606.1001.25) that improves performance and reliability and includes fixes for accessibility as well.
- The Gadgets app in Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 10.0.14376 has been updated to fix issues using it with a Microsoft Display Dock.
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 10.0.14376 also fixed an issue that could result in tiles pinned to Start from within an app being blank after a restore. We also fixed an issue that could result in multiple Live tiles no longer updating until the phone had been rebooted.
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 10.0.14376 fixed an issue making it difficult to download certain offline maps via Settings > System > Offline maps, as the list would jump back to the top when you reached close to the bottom.
- Mobile Insider build 14376 fixed an issue resulting in the Camera app intermittently freezing for a second when used in certain apps.
- Fixed an issue resulting in links no longer working in Microsoft Edge after exiting one-handed mode while a webpage is loading. Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 10.0.14376 also fixed an issue where the enter key would act as if it had been pressed twice on some websites, resulting in two new lines being entered.
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 14376 have improved the reliability of going between camera roll and Camera app.
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 10.0.14376 fixed an issue where estimated time remaining for battery life under Settings > System > Battery could be clipped. We also improved performance of enumerating the list of apps in under Settings > System > Storage.
- Insider team also fixed an issue where the link in Cortana to download a speech language would open the Settings app homepage instead of going directly to Settings > Time and language > Language.
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 14376 fixed an issue where the checkmarks in checkboxes in high contrast mode didn’t use the correct contrast ratio making them difficult to see.
Known issues with Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 14376
- You can open PDFs in Microsoft Edge but won’t be able to use touch to interact with the PDF (such as scrolling, pan or zoom). When you try to use touch to interact with a PDF, it will constantly reload the PDF.
- Team is investigating decreases in battery life on older devices such as the Lumia 830, 930, and 1520.
- Insider team is also investigating Wi-Fi disconnect issues in Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 10.0.14376.
- Insider team have changed the backup format for Windows 10 Mobile devices to reduce the size of the backup stored in OneDrive. As a result, if user do a backup on a device running the latest Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds and move back to the released version of Windows 10 Mobile (Build 10586) and restore from your backup. Your Start screen layout won’t restore and remain the default Start layout. Your previous backup also gets overwritten. If you need to go back to Build 10586 temporarily, once you are on Build 10586 you should disable backup so it doesn’t overwrite the good backup from Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds.
Microsoft also released Windows 10 PC build 14376 for fast ring insiders. Know more here.