Microsoft is now seeding new cumulative update KB3176938 build 14393.105 Windows 10 Anniversary Update users. The latest update KB3176938 will push Windows 10 PC build from 14393.103 to 14393.105. We previously reported that the new update build 14393.105 is under testing. Cumulative update KB3176938 used the same KB number released last time with build 14393.103. Microsoft has not released any changelog yet.
New in Windows 10 Update KB3176938 Build 14393.105 (10.0.14393.105)
- Improved reliability of Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, File Server, Windows kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster Health Service, Hyper-V, multi-factor authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, Internet Explorer 11, facial recognition, graphics, Windows Store, and Windows Shell.
- Build 14393.105 improved performance related to purchasing Windows Store apps.
- Improved battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Build 14393.105 improved compatibility of using Xbox One controllers with various games.
- Fixed issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark.
- Update KB3176938 issue that prevents the download and initialization of .NET objects in Internet Explorer 11.
- Update KB3176938 improved support of new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Fixed issue with game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Update KB3176938 fixed additional issues with compatibility, remote desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking policies, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) rules, Microsoft Edge, Connected Standby, mobile device management (MDM), printing, Fingerprint logon, and Cortana.
Recently, Microsoft also released Cumulative Update KB3176936 and KB3176934 for Windows 10 anniversary update users. Cumulative Update KB3176936 and KB3176934 pushed build to 14393.82. Microsoft also released new insider PC build 14915 and mobile build 10.0.14915.1000 to fast ring insiders.