The new Xbox One preview build gets new setting to change Startup Chime. Apart from that preview build also bring bug fixes for Xbox Universal Store, DVR, and Controller. New Xbox One preview build is now available. Check out below what’s new in Xbox One preview build rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160810-1700.
New in Xbox One Preview build
You can now modify, turn on, or turn off the startup chime. You’ll find three new options in Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.
- On (startup chime plays anytime the console is powered on).
- Only with the power button or voice (startup chime plays when the console is powered on via the power button or voice; does not play when powered on with the controller).
- Off (startup chime never plays)
Fixes in Xbox One Preview build
Xbox Universal Store:
- This build contains multiple fixes to address crashes in the Store.
- Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause time-based trials to display the incorrect time remaining.
- Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause a “Try again later” error to appear when newly purchased content is downloading.
- Resolved an issue which could cause errors when attempting to purchase or play movies and TV shows.
- Resolved multiple issues which could cause certain universal apps to fail to install.
- You should now receive a “storage is full” notification when attempting to upload a capture to Xbox Live if storage is full.
- Resolved an issue which could cause certain games to fail to recognize the controller upon launch.