The latest Xbox One Preview build rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161007-1900 is now available. The new preview build brings fixes and improvements for Club management, Club menu, Quick Tips and sharing to messages.
If you are a preview member, go to All Settings> System> Console Info & Updates and then click Update to download.
Xbox One Preview Build rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161007-1900
- Clubs: You can now view chat history in the Chat section of the Club menu.
- Clubs: Resolved an issue with Club management navigation when pressing ‘B’.
- Messaging: Fixed a user interface issue with feed sharing.
- Home: Resolved an issue which caused the Quick Tips tile to disappear from Home while games or apps were being installed.
- When viewing Clubs, you may still see the option to start a Club Party even if you are not a Club member.
- Club invites may sometimes show up in the Friends list in Guide and may be counted or displayed multiple times.
- When browsing the Store, certain apps may be missing for users with their console set to the Singapore region (zh-sg or en-sg).
Workaround: To find a specific app, use the Store’s search function.
- The option to Install a game or app may appear on the corresponding Store page when the game or app is already installed. For this reason, you may also be unable to launch games and apps from a Store page.
Workaround: Launch games and apps from My games & apps, pins, or with voice commands