Microsoft has released a new Xbox One system update. The new update 10.0.14393.1040 (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160816-1851) includes new features like Startup Chime, Xbox Universal Store & more. Check below for complete list.
New features in Xbox Update version OS version: 10.0.14393.1040 (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160816-1851)
- You can now modify, turn on, or turn off the startup chime! You’ll find three new options in Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.
- On (startup chime plays anytime the console is powered on).
- Only with power button or voice (startup chime plays when console is powered on via the power button or voice; does not play when powered on with the controller).
- Off (startup chime never plays).
Performance and General Improvements
Xbox Universal Store
- This build contains multiple fixes to address crashes in the Store.
- Fixed an issue which required users to click twice on the buy button.
- Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause time based trials to display incorrect time remaining.
- Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause a “Try again later” error to appear when newly purchased content is downloading.
- Resolved an issue which could cause errors when attempting to purchase or play Movies and TV content.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing some users from being able to sign in.
- Speed and performance improvements.
- You should now receive a “storage is full” notification when attempting to upload a capture to Xbox Live if storage is full.
- Resolved an issue which could cause certain games to fail to recognize the controller upon launch.
My Games & Apps
- Resolved issues which could cause certain apps to fail to install.
- Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause a black screen to appear when attempting to use the Weather App.
- Resolved issues which could sometimes cause Groove Music to crash.
- Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause the titles of universal apps (Movies & TV) to not appear in the console’s selected language.
- General stability improvements for games.